- (2) Consul Sasaki Seigo
- Diplomatic Archives of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Prewar Diplomatic Records
- Series 6: Personnel Affairs
- Category 1: Government Organizations and Posts
- Section 5: Appointment and Dismissal, Rewards and Punishments
- Miscellanea about appointment and dismissal of Japanese consuls stationed in foreign countries / Warsaw
- Reference Code
- Call Number of holdings
- Citations to cases and papers
“(2) Consul Sasaki Seigo” Japan Center for Asian Historical Records (JACAR) Ref.B16080129900, Miscellanea about appointment and dismissal of Japanese consuls stationed in foreign countries / Warsaw (6-1-5-6-95) (Diplomatic Archives of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
This is a thumbnail image. A single image is displayed even if there are multiple pages.
When you use smart devices(e.g., smartphones or tablets), we recommend using the "JPEG" format.
On top of the screen, you can select JPEG or PDF format.
You can download PDF files (ZIP File Format) from “Image download” pages.files1（2.5 MB）
Please note that some file sizes will be several hundred MB.
We recommend that you use a Wi-Fi connection.