- Search by Keyword
Search by Layer
Search by LayerThe documents are gathered in Series by organization.
The hierarchic structure of Series → Subseries → Subject is used.
- National Archives of Japan
- Diplomatic Archives of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- The National Institute for Defense Studies, Ministry of Defense
- University of the Ryukyus Library
- The Institute for Economic and Business Research Shiga University
- Hokkaido Prefectural Library
- Archives of Hokkaido
- Kobe University Library
- Research Support Office, Faculty of Economics, Oita University
- Hoover Institution, Stanford University
- Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)
- The Oriental Library (Toyo Bunko)
- SeriesShin Sekai
- Shin Sekai / 新世界 [The New World], (San Francisco, CA)The Shin Sekai Shinbun was one of the oldest Japanese newspapers in San Francisco. Although initially published as the Shin Sekai (1894–1932) by activists in the San Francisco Japanese YMCA, it later dropped its affiliation with the Christian church. It was later published as the Shin Sekai Nichinichi Shinbun (1932–35) and renamed the Shin Sekai Asahi Shinbun (1935–42) after merging with the Hokubei Asahi Shinbun.
Search by keywordsSearch
Browse button includinglinks to external site.
- Search Target